Multicultural Canada is the best destination for migrants from India. Its developed cities, a standard economy, and quality of life make it the best choice for people to live in. Canada has a lot of job opportunities and has opened its doors to individuals with specialized skill sets and talent to give it a global edge. While an Indian skilled worker could wait decades before getting permanent residence in the US, Canada’s immigration system lets potential workers apply for permanent residence if they have eligibility and pass for a program. If the immigrant obtains permanent residency, they have the right to live and work anywhere in Canada, in addition to access to Canadian universal healthcare and social services. So, the number of Indian immigrants has increased substantially over the last few decades. If you have enough exposure to Canada immigration, you can process it on your own. Otherwise, you need to seek help from Canada immigration consultant to process your application fast. In this blog, we have provided the ways to enter and pass the Canadian immigration process.
Why Immigrate To Canada?
* Huge demand for potential immigrant talent
* Simple immigration process
* Cost-free healthcare and education for permanent residents
* Safe country for immigrants
* A comfortable country with welcoming people
* Vibrant countries that can help in uplifting immigrants career
How To Immigrate To Canada From India?
Canada has a forward-thinking immigration program. Hence, Candidates have several permanent residence pathways to choose from when immigrating to Canada.
Here are the four of the easiest ways for Indian immigrants to get Canadian permanent residence:
Express Entry Program: The Express Entry program is a well-known way to migrate to Canada for skilled workers. It was the first immigration program to use skills to check the eligibility of immigrants. To enter this program, the candidate needs to qualify for one of Canada’s economic class immigration programs:
* Federal Skilled Worker Program(FSWP)
* Federal Skilled Trades Program(PSTP) or Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
* You will also need the below-mentioned documents
* Language test result(English/French)
* Educational credential assessment on any diplomas, degrees, or certificates that you obtain outside Canada.
Once you enter the pool, you will be given a score based on your human capital factors including education, age, work experience, language proficiency, and other factors. Your score is credited based on the comprehensive ranking system.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): If you go for the Provincial Nominee Program to apply for your PR visa, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
* Apply in the province or region where you like to settle
* If your profiles qualify the eligibility criteria, you could be nominated by the province to apply for a PR visa.
* If you are nominated by the province, you can directly apply for the PR visa.
* The criteria to qualify for the PR application varies from province to province but the eligibility requirements are almost similar to Express Entry Program.
In this PNP program, you can enter all provinces and territories except Quebec and Nunavut.
Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP): The Quebec province runs its skilled worker immigration program known as the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP). This immigration program was started for candidates who have skilled work experience and can make a contribution to Quebec’s economy as members of the workforce. This program was intended to encourage more immigrants to settle in Quebec without passing through the lengthy immigration process. Applicants don’t need to have a job offer in hand to migrate to Quebec. However, those with a job offer are given importance.
Work Permits / Intra-Company Transfers: Other than the above-mentioned programs, Indian nationals can enter Canada by acquiring job offers or intra-company transfers. If your employer is a part of an MNC with offices in Canada, you can apply to transfer to an office in Canada with simple paperwork.
Who Is Eligible To Apply In Canada?
* While each program to migrate to Canada has different requirements, there are a few things in common. Canadian immigration may require common requirements based on
* Educational profile
* Professional profile
* IELTS score
* French language score (If you apply for Quebec)
* legal documentation
* Canadian employment documentation
The above-mentioned list of programs is dynamic and can vary from time to time. Canada immigration consultant helps applicants in making the perfect decision to migrate to Canada by helping them opt for the right program and assisting them throughout their migration program. You can get help from an experienced counselor who can assist in your Canada immigration process starting from writing IELTS to landing a job in Canada.